High-precision voltage detector developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2%. Two output forms, n-channel open-drain and CMOS output are available. Ultra-low current consumption can meet demand from the portable device applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption: 0.8 uA typically (at VIN = 1.5 V);
- High-accuracy detection voltage: ±2%;
- Operating voltage range: 1.2 V to 6.0 V;
- Detection voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V (0.1 V step);
- Hysteresis characteristics: 5% typically;
- Output form: n-channel open-drain (An6861-XXXN) and CMOS (An6861-XXXK). APPLICATIONS
- Power monitor for portable equipment such as notebooks, digital cameras, PDA;
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipment and communication devices;
- Detection of power failure;
- Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.
-40 to +85 C
-60 to +100 C